• Pen/Pencil & Notebook
• Bedding including a pillow, sheets, and a blanket or a sleeping bag. (The A/C gets cool at night)
• Personal items including a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, towels,
What Not To Bring:
• MP3 Players, iPods, etc..
• Cell phones, computers, tablets, portable gaming systems, etc.
Please bring enough money to purchase snacks and drinks at the canteen. We recommend approximately $20 for the week.
• Campers are asked to bring enough clothes for five days.
• On Wednesday evening campers dress up for the evening meal and chapel. Girls must wear dress pants, a dress, or a skirt. No bare midriffs when standing or sitting will be allowed. Boys must wear dress pants and a button up shirt. Ties are optional.
• Swimsuits must be modest. Girls are only allowed to wear one piece swimsuits. No bikinis or bikini style swimsuits.
• Shorts or skirts must be no shorter than five inches above the knee and should not be tight fitting. Anyone wearing shorts or skirts must have their shorts or skirts approved by a counselor before leaving the dorm.
• Each camper should bring at least one pair of jeans or long pants.
• No muscle shirts, spandex, tank tops, strapless dresses, or spaghetti straps will be permitted.